Saturday, April 3, 2010

A day late, 5% body weight short!

So I'm a day late in posting my weigh-in, but that's ok. Since rejoining WW 4 weeks ago I am down 5%! Last week I lost 2.1 pounds, which put me at 201.7 and bringing my total weight loss to 11.1 pounds. Yay me!

I was in a funk the week before last and I think the reason I only dropped 0.2 pounds was because I wasn't being 100% honest with myself in measuring, etc. I stuck to my guns and got a few workouts in. I attempted a 1 mile run, but the wind and cold were so bad that my lungs were burning and my ears were popping. It sucked. I made it a half of a mile in 6'59" and was bummed that I just couldn't continue. BUT I plan on starting the Couch to 5K (C25K) program along with Liz and many more bloggers the week after next (they're all starting next week, but we'll be in Vegas). I'm pretty excited. David is going to start it with me.  I've been wanting to start it and I actually have had the podcasts on the iPod for quite some time now, I just haven't done it. This should be fun!

I'm so close to being under 200 pounds and am worried about what next week will bring for me with being on vacation in Vegas. Yikes! I won't aimlessly eat, but I sure as heck won't deny myself. Maybe I'll see what it's like to live in the "real world" and not measure everything exactly, but instead making better choices and stopping when I'm full. We'll see. I really don't know how it will go, but the best I can do is try.

No comments: