Thursday, April 22, 2010

Recipe Review:: MY Weight Watchers friendly pizza

If you're on Weight Watchers or just want a low-cal/low-fat pizza I have a recipe for you!!

I've made this pizza one time before and it wasn't as good, but I made it again last night and have now learned how to make it better. I'll list the ingredients I used, but obviously you can make it to suit your likes!

Ingredients:
-For sauce:
  • 1/3 cup tomato sauce
  • Italian seasonings
  • Garlic powder
  • Minced garlic
  • Garlic salt
-Toppings:

Directions:
  • Heat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Heat the flat out on a non-stick cookie sheet for 7 minutes
  • While the flat out is heating, chop your veggies and create your sauce!
  • Remove flat out from oven, spread sauce and pile on toppings!
  • Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
  • Remove from oven, cut and enjoy (THE WHOLE THING!)
Points value: 7

No comments: