Monday, April 19, 2010

It's been a little bit..

I'ts been a couple of weeks since I have weighed in. That's because I was in Vegas from the 5th to the 9th (just missing weigh-in by one day) and then I didn't have a weigh-in again at Weight Watchers until the 15th. When I went in I was expecting the scales to be up quite a bit, but to my surprise, I was only up 1.6lbs. The receptionist asked if I had a really hard week and I explained I had been in Vegas but I started right back up the day after we came home and she cheered me on!
I've been sticking to my guns with my points (not in Vegas, of course) and I got a couple workouts in as well as my 3 - C25K runs in and even a couple of family walks. So I've gotten my fitness in. I'm now happy to say I am actually .6lbs lighter than I was the day we left for Vegas! Woooooo-hooooo! I weighed in at 201.1lbs - sooo close to getting out of the two hundreds FOR GOOD! I don't think it will happen by Thursday, but I sure will try!

No comments: