Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 3 of the weigh-ins

Ok, I'll admit it - I was wrong.
I was wrong about the amount of weight I thought I might lose this last week.
I was wrong about my measurements.
I was wrong thinking I would actually workout last week.
I was wrong in eating things I shouldn't have before bed - even though they were still within my point allotment for the day.
I was just plain old wrong.

Last week was going to be a good week, or so I thought. I didn't work out - even though I told David, ma and myself that I would. I counted and tracked my points, but I was giving myself too much slack (is what I'm thinking) I was letting myself have real sugar in my coffee instead of sweetener, not measuring my creamer in my coffee, not finishing my water... The list goes on and on and on.

I only lost 0.2 pounds last week. Bringing me down to 203.8lbs. I know any loss is a good loss, but I know better. I know this isn't a good loss. So I have recommitted myself this week. I have been measuring every single tiny little thing already (and it's only day one) I'm writing everything individually in my tracking book instead of grouping it all together. For example: 1/4c egg beaters - 1pt, 1/4 ff shredded cheddar cheese - 1pt, 2tb of green peppers and onions - 0pt, 2pcs lean turkey bacon - 1pt VS what I was writing: omelet - 3pts.)

We'll see if this helps me this week.

No comments: