Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First weigh-in back!

I just realized I never came over to post the results of my first weigh-in back! I weighed in at 207.8 - which means I'm down exactly 5 pounds! I know the first week (and sometimes second week) is the high losing week since you lose water weight first, but it's a nice jump start for me. I am resisting all temptation of weighing myself at all this week and waiting until the end of the week. See, I get so obsessive and become a daily weigher and it just messes with my head when I do it. So that's how I made the decision to wait until Friday to weigh myself again. We'll see how it goes! For now, I will celebrate my 5lb weight loss!!

3 comments:

Stef said...

Great job Kristen, keep up the hard work!

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

whoohoo!!! Way to go! That's a LOT of weight loss in not very long! Must be that "northern" air lol. Happy St. Pat's!

kristine said...

Thanks ladies.
You know, Jess - on WW the first week (or two) are usually betwen 3-5lb weight losses due to all of the water weight you lose since you're kicking back on all the high-sodium foods and such.