Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Product Review:: Yoplait Smoothies

First of all, YUM-O! I decided to buy this because I love smoothies, I saw it on The Biggest Loser (yeah, I know I'm a sucker for endorsements) and because at Target my $1.00 off coupon made it only $1.50. I'm so glad I bought them cause now I'm hooked!
All you do is dump the contents in the blender with 1 cup of skim milk (or 1 1/2 if you want it thinner) and blend. Voila! I actually made mine with 1 1/4c. of milk since I didn't want it too incredibly thin and I was still able to drink it through a straw as well as eat it with a spoon. It was a nice creamy, sweet, fruity snack to end my night! I'd totally buy more and think you should try it!

It does make 2 servings so be willing to do one of the following: share, tuck it in the fridge for later or eat it all up! I chose to use the points and eat it all up!

*Points value: 2 (for half the mix)

No comments: