Friday, March 5, 2010

And I'm back...

So, I'm back on the weight loss journey. I fell off the wagon a little while ago and have since restarted (with lack of serious commitment) a few times. It's now time to FINISH the journey I have already started.

These are all things I have done in preparation of finishing this:
  • I rejoined Weight Watchers today.
  • I purchased the EA Sports Active for the Wii.
  • I upgraded my heart rate monitor to a Polar F6 - with recommendation of my niece, Katie.
  • I bought a new pair of workout capris and a pair of workout shorts.
  • I took my measurements (blech!)
  • I had David take some before pictures of me (yuck!)
I've already done Weight Watchers and I know it works. I just need to keep my commitment and motivation and we should be just fine!

I weighed in at 212.8 pounds this morning. I've gained 10 pounds back from what I'd already lost, but that's to be expected without watching what I eat and not exercising. I have 62.8 pounds to lose. I CAN DO THIS! It's very feasible to say I can do this by the end of the year. If I were to lose an average of 1.5# per week that means I can lose it in 43 weeks. That takes me to December 31st. I will surely welcome it before then, but this is my goal date!
I'm going to continue using my ticker at the top, but I'm keeping it at what my starting weight was initially since it is important for me to know that's where I originally started.

 I CAN DO THIS!

2 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

Girl, nice to see you back in the blogosphere, and great to see you back on your weightloss journey. So happy to be doing this with you (again!) :)

I was surprised to see your stats you listed, I honestly thought you had lost most of your weight and that you were skinnier than me - like way skinnier than me. Especially cuz you look so thin in your photos on facebook - maybe that's just a headshot?! ;)

I'm rooting for you - I totally know you can do it! Have you checked out priorfatgirl.com -?? Love her. :)

Kristie said...

You can do this! I will be right there right with you as soon as I get back from Maui. Glad to see you back blogging!