Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Product Review:: The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss Cheese Wedges

I have to admit, I only bought these because they were used in a few Hungry Girl recipes I wanted to try. There's just something about spreadable cheese wedges that kinda rubs me the wrong way. I came to the realization that I would never know if I liked something if I wasn't willing to give it a chance (real scholarly of me, eh?) DUH!

Well, I was definitely judging a book by its cover here! These are super nummy! So far I've only used them for one recipe, but they serve their purpose and are nothing like I thought they would be. I'm so willing to try more recipes using them now!

You get 8 in a package for about $3.50. That was a little spendy to me, but then I realized I wouldn't be using more than 1 at time and that the cost was almost $.45/wedge. It became ok since I knew it would last me 8 recipes!

*Points value: 1 (per wedge)

2 comments:

Bee Bee said...

You should try stuffing some celery with it as well. It is really good.

Katie Osborn said...

Sam's club has them for a really good price (I don't remember what it was, just that it was a deal) if you buy a bigger pack of like 3.