Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 6

Another week gone, another two pounds lost. I am thrilled to say I have reached a 10 pound loss!! I am so excited about this!! I know this week could have produced better results if I would have done two things differently:
1) Actually participated in one workout this week. I didn't do any working out this week and I can feel it.
2) Not eaten fair food. I wouldn't be a true Minnesota State Fair lover if I went and didn't eat the roasted corn on the cob or Sweet Martha's Cookies. I only ate those two things and a bite of David's turkey sandwich. That's it. The catch - I ate about 10 cookies. I know, bad, bad me! I also drank a lot of pop and I shouldn't have done that either.
So, I am hoping this next week is an even better one. I went with Steph tonight to try out LA Fitness. She has a membership there and was able to get a 3 day pass for a guest. Tonight we did arms, back and 30 mins on the bike. Tomorrow we are meeting with her personal trainer. Should be interesting. I am super excited about it though!
I must say, I am pretty darn proud of myself for reaching 10 pounds.

5 comments:

Monkeymama said...

10 lbs! That's awesome!! Great job!

Rachel said...

Well done! Don't beat yourself up over the "coulda, shoulda, woulda." Focus on your awesome success!!

Katie Osborn said...

Way to go! And I'd say your visit to the state fair was a success..I indulged in cheese curds, french fries, ETC!! It only comes once a year! Let me know how your meeting with the personal trainer goes...I am really thinking about trying to work with one, but I think they are pretty expensive!

Anti-Supermom said...

Hey, I was thinking about you this AM. I just joined LA Fitness a month ago with CHEAP (I mean $15 a month when BC/BS pays for the $20, including child care). I hope you enjoyed it, I love it. (Plus, it's the brand new one in SLP).

Don't beat yourself up about the fair, it's one day out of many good ones~

Marketing Mama said...

You totaly ROCK! Way to go!!! Ten pounds is awesome! :)