Thursday, September 4, 2008

Product Review:: The Biggest Loser Workout, Vol 1

Like a week and a half ago I mentioned a new workout DVD that I had tried that kicked my butt. I realized this morning I never posted about it.
Well, this wonderful DVD was one I purchased right before we decided to have Graycen. It was one of my final "I'm going to lose this weight before I get pregnant" attempts. To tell you how far I got in this attempt - I never took the shrink wrap off of the DVD. That's some progress, huh?
The timing couldn't be more perfect for me to whip it out. That Saturday night I did the first day of the routine. It was the cardio workout. That was a great workout. I felt it - big time. I was tired and sore and well, I just felt worked out. Perfect. The next night, Sunday, was the weights night. Holy crap, that was probably the hardest workout I had ever done. Seriously. The next day I was so sore, it wasn't even funny. Hell, I was ridiculously sore in my abs and sides until like Thursday of that week. We were in the car and David was making me laugh, I had tears running down my face and was begging him to stop because I hurt so bad.
If you're looking for a new, hard, kick your butt workout DVD to try - I recommend this one!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I workout to the Biggest Loser on Comcast on Demand. They kick my ass! I am always too sore to move the next day. They are addicting though!