Monday, September 15, 2008

The winners are...

Kristie and Carren!

Kristie took the time to write out a beautiful post that made me want to break the rules right then and there and just give her the dang trial. She is very well deserving of it! Go here to read the new blog she started for her newest venture in life!

Carren is my mother in law and she took the time to send me an email about it. She is also well deserving of this trial.

I am happy no other people entered so I was able to give these two wonderful people a shot at using Weight Watchers online. I can only hope it works for both of you and you are successful at it! Just remember... baby steps!

Congratulations you two!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I'm so excited to be one of the winners! I'm signing up today. Thanks for all of your support!