Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 7

The scale has moved more!! I lost another 4 pounds. I weighed in at 211. This last week I watched what I ate (except for yesterday..no excuse there) I only worked out twice and those were the two days I went with Steph to LA Fitness. Sad, I know. It kicked my butt big time and I should have continued my own stuff here at home to ensure I kept on with it. BUT I didn't.
I told David I need help holding myself accountable to working out. If I could afford to join the gym, I would and then I would have someone to hold me accountable - Steph. Oh well, when I can afford it she can hold me to it. Right Steph?
So, YAY to another successful week. I am losing right on/above target for healthy weight loss (1-2lbs/week) I am proud of myself!

**Don't forget to enter the contest to win a 3 month membership to Weight Watchers online!

3 comments:

Katie Osborn said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep doing the good work!! I love you contest!

Rachel said...

4 pounds after 7 weeks?! That's amazing! Most people would be leveling off or even plateauing by about now, so way to go!

LutherLiz said...

Congrats! I know how hard it is, so you are doing really well!