Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 5

So, it's week 5 but really, it's week 3. This is the third weigh in that has actually followed a committed week. There is happy news to report - AGAIN!! I am down another 3 pounds! I had a cheat day this week. I am not proud of myself for it either. I was having a really bad day and to be honest, I just didn't care. I woke up the next day and felt horrible for doing it. I was so down on myself and really had to ask myself why I did that. I know now that I really am was an emotional eater. I was better for the rest of the week and haven't thought about cheating in the least bit the rest of the time.
I tired a new workout DVD, which completely kicked my butt. A review of it to be written up in the next day or so. It was such a hard and good workout. So good it made me excited for the tomorrow to do it again! I have to follow this one for 6 weeks to achieve optimal results. So, we'll see how the next 5.5 weeks go!
Even though I only have a total of 8 pounds lost, I can see a difference in my stomach and my thighs! I also noticed my jeans feel just a little bit looser in the waist (totally where I need it)! I am so excited to see results too. It helps a lot!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome!

Marketing Mama said...

You Rock, that's totally cool!!!

Jeni said...

Yay- Sounds like you are doing great!