Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 8


Not too shabby of a week. I lost 1 pound this week, dropping the scales down to 210 and bringing my total weight loss to 15 pounds! To me, celebrating a 15 pound weight loss is so exciting!!! It makes me forget that fact that it was just a 1 pound loss this week!!!! I watched what I ate - kind of. I did have a slip day and felt horrible about it. Unfortunately, I didn't work out one time this week. David was on over-nights last week and again this week so it kind of makes it hard for me to try and have a routine with dinner, bedtime and working out. Oh well - here's to a better week!!!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Way to go! You rock! 15lbs lost is an awesome accomplishment, do not sell yourself short on only losing 1lb this week. One lb. is great!

Marketing Mama said...

15 lbs? WOW - it's like you just started and all of a sudden you are 15 pounds. I'm so impressed by you --- woo hoo!!! Congrats!!!

:)

Rebecca said...

I haven't checked in here for a while. I am so impressed that you've hit 15 pounds already. Way to go!