Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 9

So, this was a very bad week. I guess, in a way, it was good, but mostly I was just bad. I didn't keep track of my points for 6 days this week. I know, horrible! I also didn't work out one day this week. So, needless to say, I didn't lose anything. I am happy with that. Well, not happy, but OK. I would have expected to gain but since I just stayed the same, it's OK. I am just happy I didn't gain.
I decided I need to start creating weekly goals. My goal for this week is to get myself back on track and counting ALL of my points again and to make sure I work out at least 3 times this week. I keep making excuses as to why I can't work out. You know the same old excuses: I don't have time, it's too late, I'm too tired. I have come to the realization that that's what they all are - excuses. I need to hold myself accountable just like I do with my points and actually work out!
So, I won't say I hope this is a better week - I will say, this WILL BE a better week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand where you are coming from .. it is not always easy for me as well. Especially the workout. I don't workout at all because of all the walking that I do at work. Love you no matter what.