Thursday, October 30, 2008

Product Review:: Weight Watchers Electronic Points Calculator

OK. So I have had this for a little while now and am just now getting around to actually posting my review of it. I have been slacking in the review posts lately. Don't worry, I have a couple saved in my posts to finish typing up and then I have to post them.
Alright, here we go! I think it was about a month to a month and a half ago that I got this in the mail! My lovely Ma bought it for me since I never get/buy/pick out things for myself. (She knows how it is since she's the same way!)
This thing is super neat! I love the use of weight watchers online but it's hard for me to constantly get online to type in what I've eaten and figure out the point value. The WW Electronic Points Calculator allows you to do a couple of different things. You can calculate the points values of your food immediately as well as use the daily points tracker-that allows you to save your daily points target and keep track of the points you use throughout the day. It even works as a regular calculator. The thing is small - very small. It's about the size of a compact, which is great! Now I don't have to use my paper points slider anymore! YAY!

I love this product! Thanks Ma!

No comments: