Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag!

Rachel, a fellow blogger new friend to me, tagged me to participate in this fun little getting to know you game. Even though I already did it, it was on my personal blog. Since that was on my personal blog, I thought I would do it over here too. I'm going to choose different answers this time and also throw in some health related ones also. I'll answer the questions but I'm not going to tag people this time around since I just tagged 7 people. So - anyone who reads this: Tag! You're it!! (unless you've already done it, of course)



  1. I enjoy working out. I love the way it makes me feel during and after. I just have a hard time motivating myself to actually get started!

  2. I used to bite my toenails when I was little. To this day I have no idea why I did it. My mom hated it so much and would almost throw-up every time I did it. I can see why.

  3. I could eat popcorn every single day. Thankfully, I buy the Pop Secret 94% fat-free, 100 calorie snack bags of popcorn. It only costs me 2 points, so I can eat it every day if I want to!

  4. I used to be a jogger. I loved doing it. I have no idea why I stopped.

  5. I like to write. I don't necessarily like my handwriting bur I just like to write stuff out. In school I would always rewrite all of my notes just so I could write more.

  6. I am a compulsive list maker. I make them for everything: groceries, Target, things to do, dinner ideas, household tasks. You name it, it goes on there! Maybe this has something to do with #5???

  7. I've tried losing weight numerous times. I've only been successful at losing weight two times. What have I done both times that it's worked? Weight Watchers, of course. That's enough proof to me that it works!

No comments: