Thursday, October 9, 2008

eighty-eight

Yesterday I drank 88 ounces of water! I can hardly believe it. I almost doubled the minimum amount I should be drinking daily for WW. I drank my first 32 before 11:00 am. I cracked open my beloved Coke Zero and started sipping it shortly thereafter. I refilled my bottle and left it on the counter, like usual. It was about 5:00pm when I realized I had barely touched my pop and had continued to reach for the water bottle. By 8:30pm my second 32 ounces were gone. Wahoo! I still had my workout to do for the day (which didn't come until 9:00 pm) so I knew there would be more water involved here.. I refilled it with what was left in the Brita pitcher (which was 24 ounces) and went on my merry way to work out. I had it gone by the time my 33 minute workout was done! YAY ME!! I checked my can of pop and it was still about halfway full. That is the least amount of pop I have had in a LONG time! I am so proud of myself! Let's see if we can do it again today. I had my first 32 gone by 10:00 today. Looking good so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.......... so then my question would be ..... home many potty trips did that make... especially during the night. I am up to 35-36 oz.. which is good for me since I use not only get about 8 oz down in any given day.......... I am proud of you

Rebecca said...

I love checking in on this site. Every time I'm here, the energy is better and better.