Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've got a new favorite treat!

They're called gramwiches. I got the tip from my friend, Kristie, as well as from The Biggest Loser Cookbook. I have only tried one variation of them and hey, it works for me so why change it. You take one whole chocolate graham cracker and break it in half (so it is 2 squares) You then take 2 tablespoons of lite cool whip (or store brand whipped cream) and place them on one of the cracker halves. Put the top on to make it like a sandwich. Pop it in the freezer for about an hour. After the hour, I pull them out I stick them all into a large Ziploc bag and pop them back in the freezer. They are so nummy! It's dangerous when I make these since they are so good and so few points! You should try them! I bet you'd love them, too! As you can see from the picture to the right there are different variations of these. I don't know the points value of all of them but I can imagine as long as you stick with low-fat and fat-free items, you'll be OK. Just don't use my points calculation for these ones, too.

**Points value - 1

1 comment:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

So, now I need some whip cream! This looks amazing!