Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 13

I forgot that yesterday was my weigh-in day. I didn't remember until 8:13pm. That's the same time I remembered The Biggest Loser started at 7:00. I was so upset. So, I waited to weigh myself until this morning. I lost another 2 pounds!!! That makes a total loss of 18 pounds. WOO HOO!!
I was doing so well last week. I was downing AT LEAST 80 ounces of water per day and was ending the days using all of my points. I hadn't even used any of my 35 allowance points for the week and then the weekend hit. I am finding that the weekends are where I get hit hard and want to eat all of the time. During the week I am go, go, go watching 4, sometimes 5 kids at a time. I don't have the time to think about eating out of habit. But the weekends, well, those are another story.

I had weighed myself on Friday of last week and at that point I had already hit my 20lbs lost but since it wasn't Tuesday, it couldn't be official. I ate horribly over the weekend. I used my daily points plus all of my allowance points. I didn't drink more than 15 ounces of water on either day. I just don't know what to do for the weekends. Any suggestions?
Don't get me wrong, I know 2 pounds is a great loss for the week but this was a week that it could have been even better. I am now officially 2 pounds away from losing 20 pounds and I am absolutely thrilled about that! I feel so much better than I did before all of this and it's starting to show in my clothes and that is one part I am psyched to see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job.. I wish I could say that. It is just not going as fast as I would like.. but I know that it is good to go slow.. so I will just be happy with what I have lost so far.. missed my weigh in on Monday.. so will just wait until this upcoming Monday.. this is just a blaaaaaaa week.. so I have no idea what I have been doing .. I am so proud of you.

Marketing Mama said...

A) I am sooooo proud of you - you have been so dedicated and are so close to 20 pounds!

B) I am soooo jealous! You are now my role model!