Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 12

I am down one pound this week! YAY - a little skip out of the funk. I have been doing excellent with my water intake and bad with the working out. I got one work out in this week. It's OK. I think the water and workout (even if it was just once) helped me to rid this pound! I was pretty strict with my points, so those aren't to blame.
I'm getting better and going to make this an even better week. I am scouring the Internet for tasty recipes so I can stop eating the same things.
I just realized over the weekend that I am 11 pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight with Parker. As of today, I am 11 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight with Graycen. I'm getting closer....

Here we go into another week one pound lighter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You are doing so well given that you are taking care of your 2 kids, and 2 other kids... having to deal with feeding them foods you would love to eat and saying no to it... your doing fantastic.... keep up the good work........