Friday, August 22, 2008

Product Review:: Weight Watchers Smart Ones

I must say, I am addicted to the Weight Watchers Smart Ones!! It's nice because you get a full tummy from eating one (well, at least I do) the portions are already calculated for you, the points are right on the box and they're easy to make!
I have found, so far, that my favorite one is the Home Style Beef Pot Roast. I tried the lasagna the other night and that one was really good too. I think the only one, so far, that I haven't liked was the Macaroni & Cheese. Maybe it's because I am such a fan of mac n' cheese that nothing can quite compare to the real stuff.
I am really excited to try the desserts!

*Side note: a lot of these are on sale 5/$10 at Cub this week. I just discovered this in the ad this morning. Target usually has them priced pretty inexpensively. I wish I there were coupons for these. If you ever see coupons, please let me know!

**Points Value - varies depending on the entree you choose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WW has some great cookbooks out there - I found a really good recipe for mac & cheese in one of mine. Lots of low fat cheeses, etc, and my kids (age 2 & 5) really like it too. 1 cup = 6 points, so it's not an optimal choice, but at least you can plan for it and still feed those cravings - I LOVE mac & cheese!