Thursday, August 14, 2008

Product Review:: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches

NUMMY!!! These Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches are so good. I saw them at Target and wondered just how good they would be since they are a low fat ice cream treat Which, in my experience, usually equals weird taste and off textures. Well, these are neither! I bought the chocolate/vanilla combo - which has 3 vanilla ice cream sandwiches and 3 chocolate ice cream sandwiches. They taste really good. I would buy these even if I wasn't doing WW.

**Points Value: 2

4 comments:

Rachel said...

These are the best! I lost 40-50 pounds 3+ years ago thanks to Weight Watchers, and Skinny Cow helped get me through.

Congratulations on making this healthy commitment to yourself!

Katie Osborn said...

They are yummy...The only thing I don't like about them is how much they stick to my fingers!

Katie Osborn said...

I see that your tracker says you've lost 5 pounds!!! You must have lost a few more this week! WAY TO GO!!! Keep it up!!

Maria said...

I LOVE these. They are my secret indulgence. Not such a secret any more though. LOL! The fudgsicle by Skinny Cow is also good (I can't remember their exact name.)