Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 4

Happy news to report! I lost 3 pounds since last week's weigh in! YAY! So, in total, I am down 5 pounds. I have been so diligent and strict with myself and I am so proud of myself for being this way with myself!! It also helps that David has told me numerous times just how proud of me he is to see me sticking to it. He keeps asking what he can do to help me. I love having his support. It helps tremendously!
I was making lunch for the kids on Tuesday (of last week) and caught myself eating a piece of cheese. As soon as I was chewing it I realized I had eaten it. I had two options: 1) Spit it out or 2) Eat it and hold myself accountable and mark the points for what I had just eaten. Well, I ate it and just held myself accountable by marking the points for eating it. That act showed me how mindlessly I had been eating. Not anymore! After that I have been great about it. I think before I eat or drink anything. I have finally gotten in that mindset of being very aware and conscious of what I eat.
I wasn't great about working out this week, though. I did one workout on Tuesday evening, I did just one mile on Thursday and I did a full workout again last night. Graycen and Parker were both being crabby when I tried to do my workout on Thursday so I just cut it short after one mile (about 15 minutes) At least I did something, right?
My goal for this week is to get a full workout at least 3 times this week.
Thanks for all of the support!

1 comment:

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

Wow, that is awesome! i'm very impressed by your honesty with your points and truly watching everything that goes in your mouth. i was feeding David yogurt yesterday, and realized i'd been eating half of it with him. i didn't even notice i was eating until i thought about it.

Good for you!