Thursday, August 14, 2008

Product Review:: Weight Watchers Yogurt

Yesterday, while at Target, I discovered Weight Watchers Yogurt. Now, I love yogurt with a passion! Being I am kind of a snob when it comes to yogurts, I was kind of skeptical of this one. I decided to buy a couple and bring them home for tasting. This morning I had a raspberry one with breakfast and let me say, they are pretty darn good! It definitely tasted like a 'light' yogurt (the sweetness of it) but it has a lot of flavor and isn't super runny either. The price is the same as you would pay for Yoplait, too. So, if you were wondering about it, go ahead and try it!

**Points value - 1

2 comments:

Katie Osborn said...

I really like the strawberry shortcake weight watchers yogurt. Otherwise, I try to avoid them and get the Stoneyfield farms, just because I try to avoid HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) as much as possible...although it's pretty tough...NOW I feel like a yogurt snob! haha

Maria said...

I like to buy plain low-fat yogurt and add fresh fruit. It ups the fiber and tastes great. If it isn't sweet enough, try adding honey.