Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goals

I just realized I never shared what my current goal is. Since I officially weighed myself yesterday and realized I had 3 pounds more to lose than I had previously thought, I had to change my ticker that's right up at the top. My goal is 63 pounds - which means my goal weight is 150. I am going to try my hardest to make this goal happen by December 20, 2012. What's the importance of this date? I turn 30 that day. I want to make sure I enter the new decade of my life in the best shape I've ever been. I understand there is a long road ahead of me in this healthiness journey (it's a lifestyle change, not a temporary "fix") but this is the first road I have to take. Turning 30 will be a fork in the road and I am the only one that can decide the way I will take.

No comments: