Monday, December 26, 2011

This is when it becomes not okay.

This morning I took a necessary step that I've been dreading - I weighed myself. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad. I weighed 213 on the nose. The last time I was this heavy was when I was pregnant with Parker. When I started my healthiness journey last time I weighed in at 212.8. Now, that means I gained all 30 pounds back PLUS 0.2. I know that 0.2 might not seem bad to you, but when it means I gained more than what I lost back - it becomes a problem.
The scale doesn't lie. (p.s. why can't I turn this picture around?)
I'm back on Weight Watchers as of today and plan on hitting up a meeting some time soon so I can get the new materials. I use the program from like 6 years ago (when I joined before we had Graycen) and am sort of interested in seeing what the Points Plus is all about - even though I hear it is changing again. 
I considered starting my membership at Snap Fitness up again, but decided it's not cost effective for me (read: I never go) I decided to buy an exercise bike instead. I am a person that loves using the gym machines and if I had one at home then I have no excuse not to use it. I plan on following the workout program that David is doing but would like this for some added cardio. I'm a cardio girl.

Alright, I better go. Time for me to start getting in my water so I can get this dang workout done for the day. 

No comments: