Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

I've decided not to put on my posts the number of weeks it has been for the weigh ins. With he numbers getting up there, it makes me feel like I haven't lost much weight. So, it's just going to be "weekly weigh in" now.
I did pretty well this last week. I got 2 workouts in and was on top of my water half of the time. I didn't count points this last week, but instead just watched what I ate and watched the portion sizes. Obviously it all worked since I lost 1 pound last week! YAY! I have had a total weight loss of 9.33% That is awesome!
I am hoping to get some better motivation going again and get back in stride here. I only have 5 pounds to go before I am under 200 and that is so exciting to me! The last time I was under 200 was before I had Graycen and then right after she was born - for like 2 months.
With my birthday coming up on the 20Th of next month, I am up for my license renewal. I am hoping that in the next 25 days I can lose 5 pounds so I can be under 200 on my license. You see, I am not a person that lies about my weight on my license. I don't find it necessary. I am thinking I might cut it close but not actually make it :(

No comments: