Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 15

I am so thrilled to announce:
I lost 2 pounds last week. In case you can't keep a running total in your head for this, I now weigh 205 pounds, which means I have lost 20 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, sorry about the abundance of exclamation points. I am just a little excited!
These past two weeks have been stress filled and hectic but I pulled my act together last week and got those two pounds off. I am so close to hitting 10% weight lost. I have another 2.25 pounds to go until I get there!

YAY for me!! I am so proud of myself for losing 20 pounds. I know if I had been more diligent in the beginning weeks (the first 3 or 4) I could have lost more but no shoulda, coulda, wouldas. I have done great and need to celebrate what I have done!

Here's to many more losing (winning!) weeks.

5 comments:

Monkeymama said...

GOOD JOB!! That is AWESOME!!

jessica @pianomomsicle said...

Yay for you!! You've been doing an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did not get to this sooner ... your Ma is so proud of you.... you are doing fantastic....

Rebecca said...

Yay yay yay! Way to go!

Kaosong said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful! I'm so glad that it's working for you.