Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

Despite no workouts and not actually tracking my points, I lost a pound this week!
I haven't been tracking/counting points all week but just watching what I am eating and how much I'm eating all week. It's not where I want to be. I don't want to give myself this much slack yet. Not until I feel I have a good grip on my weight loss/lifestyle - which it is apparent, I do not! So, this week I am saying I will start counting my points again. I have been doing great with my water this week, too! No workouts, though. I had every intention of doing them but never did it. Sounds like life, doesn't it? So, I'm shooting for twice this week.
I have lost a total of 22 pounds now, which equates 10.23% of total weight lost!!! That is awesome! My weight is currently 203. I am getting so excited thinking about the fact that I am almost out of the 200s. I haven't been in the 100s since a couple months after Graycen was born.
If I were reading this out loud, you would hear my huge WOO-HOO right now!!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I just saw your comment on my giveaway!

AWESOME accomplishment in losing the weight! I've lost 32 pounds this year and still have 8 more to lose! I'm also thinking of doing a half marathon (I keep talking myself out of it everyday).

This weight loss stuff isn't easy so I'm really happy for ya! Keep it up! And, be sure to stop by my Fat Burnin' Friday posts and share some of your progres too!!