Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meal planning & grocery shopping

Is it just me or does meal planning make you hungry? Seriously. As I sit here and browse through Pinterest on my Healhty & WW Friendly Board I find myself wanting some serious food. Thankfully I have my trusty water by my side so I can chug while I salivate.

Some new recipes I've added to my meal plan, and am incredibly excited for, are:









Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake in a Mug  - without the frosting, but I'll probably use some Free Cool Whip


Penne Rosa - minus the shrimp, but add chicken


WW Broccoli-Cheddar Soup - throw in some more veggies!


Pizzadillas - seriously, how did I never think of this?!


Zucchini, Black Bean, & Rice Skillet - I'll try to modify this one so I don't have to use instant rice.



I have included the links to the recipes in case you're interested. I tell ya, it's a good thing I like leftovers  because some of these my family won't eat. I'll update as I make them and give my usual reviews. 

Now that my planning is done, off to the gym I go!

No comments: