Monday, January 14, 2013

Well, hello there!

I don't even remember the last time I set foot onto my blog... yikes! Things have changed quite a bit and I guess it's time for me to find my way again - and in more ways than one.
I'm pretty sure the last time I was around here I was creeping around the weight that I weighed in at last week. I did balloon up to 225 and kind of had an "a-ha" moment. Sadly, that lasted for all of like 10lbs of weight loss when I got back down to my prior highest weight.
Well, the short recap is this:
I'm back. I recommitted to Weight Watchers last week at a whopping 214.8 pounds. :-( I joined Planet Fitness with my cousin and weight-loss/workout partner, Nelle. I got 2 gym workouts in last week as well as 1 at home.

Week 1: I weighed in at 211.2 pounds - so that's a 3.6 pound loss. YAY!

I belong to a WW group on Facebook and my goal that I wanted to commit to for the month of January was to utilize my journal 100%. This means tracking all food, water, goals, etc.. So far (8 days in) I've tracked everything. I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment for me for my first week.
I have many goals, but am starting with just this monthly one for right now. I'll expand a little more with my goals next month. I use my journal to create a new goal each week and my goal for the week is to make it to the gym 4 times this week. Considering I have a date with Nelle 3 days, I only have to go one extra day. Doable? Yes!

Until next time...


No comments: