Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

I totally stole this idea from my niece, Christine. She's posts over at Momma B - go check her out! Turns out she links up to The Vintage Apple, where I'll have to link to as well.
Not sure if there are rules or guidelines for this, but it seems like a lot of people post between 5-10 things that they've pinned. I'll kind of go with that for now. Maybe next week I'll have some stuff that I pinned and MADE!





Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo. Yum! I'll have to make this soon!

Fabulous and Skinny, Shanghai Chicken Salad - ok, obviously I shouldn't be pinning while hungry

I have naturally wavy hair (that is also frizzy), but this tutorial seems like a nice way to get smooth waves after I've straightened my hair!

If you've ever watched Max & Ruby - you'll understand



Love this color combination!

Yeah, this recipe is to die for.

Want to follow me on Pinterest? You can find me here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sorbet sounds delicious. I just added it to my recipes to make board!

Unknown said...

those food pins all look so tasty! and I love that hair tutorial!

Have a happy Wednesday! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}