Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Product Review:: Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles

So, I used my DVD for the first time today. Yes, I know I was supposed to do it yesterday but we went to the Farmer's Market and had I had to stop into Best Buy and also had to make a stop at the grocery store so it really left like no time to do it after David came home (and believe me, I couldn't get it done while he was at work because the kids were crabby ones yesterday)
Well, I didn't do the whole 4 miles today. I figured I should only start out with 1 or 2 at first. I mean, I am just getting back in to working out and don't want to over do it, you know? So, I did miles 1 and 2. Let me tell you, it was a workout. I felt great afterwards though! I was doing it for about 28 minutes and I worked up quite a sweat. It was awesome! Even though I haven't done the last 2 miles of this DVD, I know I am going to like it and I know it's going to produce some results! I am all for it!

2 comments:

Katie Osborn said...

I like her fast four miles!

Anti-Supermom said...

I've got the Five Day fit walk, it's a great DVD - keep going!