Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's weigh in time again!

I know, I know... I skipped last week's weigh-in. I don't know if it was a lack of ambition with wanting to write (this weather has been crappy) or if it was the fact that my weight just was not budging and I was staying within a 1.5 pound slump which resulted in me only losing 0.2lbs at last week's weigh-in. I was damn near ready to just give up since I wasn't moving the scale like I knew I should have been. I was sticking with my points 100%, working out and not even eating my extra points for the week.

I thought about it a little bit and decided I was going to take myself down 2 points (which is what you do when your weight changes) even though it wasn't time yet. Well, sure enough, cutting out 2 points was the trick. I lost 2.6 pounds over the last week. I have now lost 15 pounds since re-starting Weight Watchers and I am just thrilled about it. My weight is 197.8 and that is lower than it was when I stopped WW last time. Yay me! I officially have less than 50 pounds to lose now and that makes it seem way more attainable than ever before! I'm definitely a wanna-be prior fat girl. ;-)

No comments: